Commenced with Langford & Rowe in 1996 and has gained extensive experience in all facets of survey work, specialising in Drone surveys, Laser scanning
short/long range, BIMS and 3D models, Engineering/Construction surveys, mine surveying (open cut/ underground).
This experience led to his appointment as Senior Surveyor on the Lake Cowal Gold project, worth $1.2 Billion.
- Liaison with construction engineers
- Carrying out check surveys continuously on site
- Maintaining instruments
- Signing off all work prior to the pouring of concrete
- As-built surveys
Projects undertaken include:
- Dubbo Juvenile Justice Centre
- Dubbo Cinema Complex
- Southlake’s Estate
- Narromine, Gilgandra, Walgett & Nyngan wheat storage centres
- Peak process plant
- Helped with the Moolarben coal underground project
- Macquarie view estate subdivision stages 1 to 3
- Scanning and modelling many substation sites for Essential energy all over NSW
- CSA underground shaft refurbishment project
- Scanning and modelling many Graincorp wheat facilities for Extensions/Expansions
- Deformation surveys on Olympic pools
Domenic is proficient in Magnet, Civil 3D Autocad, Cyclone model, Riscanpro and Pix4D. He is now heavily involved with Laser scanning short range and long range as well as Drone surveying.