Commenced with Langford & Rowe in 1996 and has gained extensive experience in all facets of survey work, specialising in engineering, construction & GPS Surveys.
This experience led to his appointment as Senior Surveyor on the Lake Cowal Gold project, worth $1.2 Billion.
- Liaison with construction engineers
- Carrying out check surveys continuously on site
- Maintaining instruments
- Signing off all work prior to the pouring of concrete
- As-built surveys
Projects undertaken include:
- Dubbo Juvenile Justice Centre
- Dubbo Cinema Complex
- Southlake’s Estate
- Narromine, Gilgandra, Walgett & Nyngan wheat storage centres
- Peak process plant
Domenic is proficient in CivilCAD and AutoCAD and is now currently involved in 3D Laser Scanning.