- One-person robotic total stations
- Digital levels
- 10 GPS Units, including our permanent GPS base station (C.O.R.S) on the roof of our office.
Software used includes:
- Topcon's CivilCAD
- AutoDesk's AutoCAD, Civil3D and Map 3D
- Riegl's RiScan Pro
- Leica's GeoOffice and Cyclone
On top of providing clear and precise paper plans, L&R can convert the job into most formats (DWG, DXF, PDF, etc.) and emailed directly to you.
Langford and Rowe offer services to many mines all over NSW and parts of Victoria. The mines vary from coal to Metaliferous, open cut to underground.
The company currently has two registered open cut surveyors and many more staff with many years of experience in all facets of mining surveying.
Our services include:
- End of month volume surveys of the stockpiles/pit.
- Statutory plans for open cut operations.
- Mine lease plans.
- Photogrammetry using drone technology.
- Tails dam surveys.
- Mine baseline establishment.
- Deformation surveys.
- Accurate network control.
- Exploration surveys (borehole setout and pickup)
- 3D laser scanning.
- Above/Underground mine development projects.
- High wall monitoring and mapping
- Bathymetric surveys