- One-person robotic total stations
- Digital levels
- 10 GPS Units, including our permanent GPS base station (C.O.R.S) on the roof of our office.
Software used includes:
- Topcon's CivilCAD
- AutoDesk's AutoCAD, Civil3D and Map 3D
- Riegl's RiScan Pro
- Leica's GeoOffice and Cyclone
On top of providing clear and precise paper plans, L&R can convert the job into most formats (DWG, DXF, PDF, etc.) and emailed directly to you.
Drone (UAV) Surveying
Langford and Rowe now provide photogrammetry surveys using the latest technology in UAV’s. Our drones are light weight (less than 2kg) and fully autonomous making them easy and safe to use. This service now gives us the ability to survey large areas and even dangerous areas such as mines with comfort and ease at the same time saving our clients a lot of money.
The drones can be packed up in a small box and deployed anywhere in Australia or even overseas without any problems. The drones are electric powered with low noise level hence no noise pollution.
Our company use drones for various survey applications such as:
- stockpile volumetric surveys
- Detail surveys over large areas where conventional surveys are too expensive.
- Real estate advertising
- Open cut pit surveys
- Geo-referenced orthomosaic imagery
- Digital surface models
- Inspection surveys for National Parkes and Wild life.
- Large road surveys
- Garbage tip surveys
The new technology has now given us the ability to undertake surveys safely and cost effective for our clients as well as a quick turn around of data.