- One-person robotic total stations
- Digital levels
- 10 GPS Units, including our permanent GPS base station (C.O.R.S) on the roof of our office.
Software used includes:
- Topcon's CivilCAD
- AutoDesk's AutoCAD, Civil3D and Map 3D
- Riegl's RiScan Pro
- Leica's GeoOffice and Cyclone
On top of providing clear and precise paper plans, L&R can convert the job into most formats (DWG, DXF, PDF, etc.) and emailed directly to you.
For many years now our company have been involved in many large green field and brown field development projects all over NSW. We have all the latest survey technology to allow us to achieve millimetre and in some cases sub millimetre accuracy and years of experience behind us to solve any construction/engineering survey problem.
Just a few past projects that our company have been involved in are:
- Lake Cowal gold mine
- Peak gold mine
- CSA copper mine
- Perilya lead mine
- Portia gold mine
- Moolarben coal mine
- Tomingley gold mine
- North Parkes Copper mine
- Dubbo Juvenile justice centre
- Dubbo reading cinema
- Dubbo dental surgery building
- The installation of 5 satellite dishes in Brocklehurst, NSW
- Dubbo McDonalds, KFC, Hungry jacks, Pizza Hut and Red Rooster.
- First stage of South Lakes Estate.
- Eastridge Estate